You can pay your rent online through our resident portal or you can find a location to pay in person. For more information read our page on how to pay rent.
Yes! We provide both empty lots and lots with manufactured homes.
Yes. If you have a criminal record involving violence, gang activity, weapons, sex crimes, terrorism etc., your application will not be accepted.
We operate in compliance with Fair Housing Guidelines. After receiving your application, we look at each of the following
- Criminal Record: violent criminals and sex offenders will not be accepted
- Previous Evictions
- Rental History
We LOVE our pets!!! However, in order to ensure a safe, clean, and peaceful environment, some restrictions apply.
All pets must be approved prior to the application being accepted. Aggressive-type breeds are never accepted.
BREEDS AND MIX BREEDS ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED AT ANYTIME BY ANYONE.
- PITT BULLS
- GERMAN SHEPARDS
- DOBERMAN PINCHERS
In lieu of a security deposit, we have a non-refundable move in fee. Move in fees are property specific so please refer to the property information page.
It is important to read the lease thoroughly and ask questions about anything that you may not understand. In general, tenants are responsible for:
- All utilities, exclusive of those provided in the lease
- Cleanliness and safety of the leased premises, lot, and surrounding area
- Lawn care, unless otherwise provided
- Minor upkeep, including but not limited to replacing light bulbs and filters, and keeping drains clear
- Changing the smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector batteries during tenancy (these are new when you move in)
- Proper disposal or trash
- Compliance with all community rules and regulations
- Security of keys
- Consideration for your neighbors
- Following the terms of your lease
We will be requited to charge you for any service that could have been avoided by proper maintenance on your part.
- Log on to your tenant login account and submit your request
- Call your property manager and submit a request
Yes. The first adult is charged a non-refundable $35 application fee and each additional adult is charged a non-refundable $10 application fee.
In addition to your move in fee you will be required to pay the full first months rent. If you are NOT moving in on the 1st of the month, your second months rent will be pro-rated.
For example, if the rent is $500 a month and you will move in on April 15th.
- On April 15th you will owe $500+move in fee
- On May 1st, you will owe $250.
If the mobile home and or lot is vacant and no major repairs are necessary, we will typically be able to move you in in just a few short days.
Rent is due on the 1st of the month. We offer a GRACE PERIOD from the 1st until 5p.m. on 5th day of the month. At 5p.m. on the 5th day of the month the tenant will be charged a late fee for all unpaid rent. Beginning on the 6th day of the month an additional $2 daily late fee will be applied to any unpaid rent. If all late fees and rent due is not paid by 5p.m. on 10th day of the month, eviction will be posted and the Tenant will, in addition to what is due, be responsible for the Eviction filing fees and the cost of the writ if necessary.
Simply click on the tenant login button. Enter your username and password. From there you sign your lease. Once completed, a copy will be emailed to you with a copy for your records.
Log in to your account to review your current balance. You can also view your open charges and the meter readings.